innovamulsin® Vitamin D3
1000 IE (25 μg) in each drop of emulsion
Available, delivery time 1-3 days
The key function of vitamin D for our health has long been underestimated. This vitamin can do more than only regulate the calcium metabolism. It is involved in many processes in the body:
- Bones need calcium. Vitamin D3 regulates the absorption of calcium and phosphor and thus helps to maintain healthy bones and muscle function. The higher the vitamin D level in the blood, the denser the bones. Consequently, vitamin D3 also supports bone growth and development with children.
- Vitamin D3 supports the immune system in its function. Scientists at the Copenhagen University have found out, that vitamin D is essential for the immune system. If this vitamin is missing in the body, the killer cells of the immune system – the T cells – cannot react and are not able to fight pathogens/viruses in the body. When facing a pathogen, a T cell extends a kind of antenna, a receptor, to look for the vitamin. This means, according to the scientists, that the T cell urgently needs the vitamin or otherwise ceases to function. If the T cell does not receive sufficient vitamin D via the blood, it cannot get active.
- innova Mulsin ® Vitamin D3 D3 is liquid, therefore no tablets must be swallowed, good for the quick intake on the go.
- pleasant taste (pear flavour)
- no artificial flavouring or sweetening agents
- no colouring agents
- natural carriers (herbal concentrates, oils and emulsifiers)
- optimized bioavailability
- transport of active agents after the natural model of breast milk
- Vitamin E coated with a herbal micromembrane is absorbed by the body directly, quickly and safely