The value of enzymes
Enzymes at a glance:
- They are part of every metabolic process (biocatalysts)
- They play important role in healing inflammations and injuries
- They support, stabilise, regulate and balance the immune system
- They improve blood circulation
- They reduce pain and swelling
- They provide a natural anti-aging effect
- Our products contain well-known enzymes such as papain, bromelain, lysozyme, trypsin and chymotrypsin
The value of enzymes for the human organism
Enzymes are also very important for all processes in the human immune system. When the body has to ward off threats to the immune system, enzymes play a vital part.
Normally the body produces enzymes itself (in the form of protein). However, from the age of 30 on, that production gets considerably lower. An unhealthy lifestyle, deficiencies in vital substances or excessive smoking might even worsen a possible enzyme deficiency.
An enzyme therapy can help to compensate enzyme deficiencies, to activate individual components of the immune system and to maintain an intact cellular metabolism.
Especially patients with rheumatic pain or diet-related deficiencies might benefit from a substitution of enzymes since they boost the metabolism and immune system and help to normalize physiologic reactions.